Organizing your site
After this lesson, you’ll be able to:
- understand what an ideally structured website looks like;
- create clear navigation of your site with the homepage, menus, and breadcrumbs;
- understand what categories, tags, and archive pages are;
- add and optimize categories and tags.
To keep things clear, we have created a List of Terms, which we advise you to keep within reach throughout the course.
1. Watch: Organizing your site: theory
2. Watch: Categories and tags
3. Watch: Organizing your site: practice
4. Read: Organizing your site
Estimated reading time: 17 minutes