After this lesson, you’ll be able to:
- understand what user roles in WordPress are;
- name the six predefined user roles that exist in WordPress and explain which rights or capabilities they have;
- understand that developers can create new user roles;
- assign and change user roles in WordPress.
To keep things clear, we have created a List of Terms, which we advise you to keep within reach throughout the course.
1. Watch: User roles in WordPress
2. Read: User roles in WordPress
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes